- Learning, Growing, and Sometimes Laughing with Unsubscribe RequestsWhen someone unsubscribes from your mailing list some services allow you to display a message asking why they left the list, and you can receive those messages. It’s an optional thing with AWeber, but I like to get the notices and I’m always interested to hear why people left so I know what I can […]
- Third Quarter Niche PicksI’m running a little behind schedule this quarter, but here we go with a dozen niche picks…. holiday gift lists pressure washers home power generators canning your own foods [PLR content available] collectible train sets and replicas yogurt makers beginner real estate investing wigs and hair extensions wine refrigerators and storage electric & portable fireplaces […]
- Oops! Lost a Domain NameSo I’ve been a little distracted by life lately. June was busy with the end of the school year, graduation and all the things that go along with that, then I had a minor medical procedure, a bunch of medical tests with a few more scheduled for July, and my husband is scheduled to have […]
- Feeling Knotty Cross Stitch PatternAvailable on Craftsy and Etsy Pattern size is 140 x 140 with all whole stitches. While the pattern was designed with dark fabrics in mind, it can be stitched on any color fabric that you prefer. Use any color combinations you like best and have fun with your stitching! I look forward to seeing your […]
- DMC Thread Matches for Unavailable Colours in the UK/EuropeCurrently DMC thread colours 3880-3895 are not available to buy from Authorized DMC UK/Europe retailers. They are only for sale outside the EU and not allowed to be imported and sold. Kate from Lakeside Needlecraft has gone through the 465 current threads and made an alternative pack which is matched as closely as possible to […]
- Getting to Know Featured Stitcher Lisa P.Let’s get into the stitching questions and have some fun getting to know Lisa, her projects, and her crafty stash… What’s your favorite type of cross stitch project to work on? I like like working on all types of designs. Do you have a favorite designer? I don’t just have one. I like Joan Elliot, […]
- A Reminder to Take Some Time to Unplug and Recharge YourselfDo you find yourself in an endless work situation? Brain always on, fingers always typing, thoughts always brainstorming 10 steps ahead, finishing one client project and jumping immediately into the next thing on the to-do list….. and then before you know it you’re feeling totally exhausted mixed with a side of insomnia or a headache, […]
- Virtual Assistant, Such a Deceptive PhraseWhile you may work virtually from a location of your choosing and you may assist someone in their business, I’m willing to bet the bank that you do so much more than the phrase “virtual assistant” actually conveys. It’s such a broad umbrella term, sometimes misused and frequently misunderstood. So much so that many virtual […]
- 5 Free and Affordable Alternatives to DocusignI’m personally not a fan of contracts and it’s not something I use very often in my own client relationships. However, there are times and circumstances when you need signed documents that are legally-binding to protect you and your business. These tools come in handy for getting those documents signed properly and securely when your […]
- Every Book is a TARDISDoctor Who themed bookmark pattern by Erika Glover A beginner level bookmark project perfect for any Doctor Who fan that loves to read. … because it transports you through time and space to another world and it’s bigger on the inside 😉 The perfect stitching project for your binge watching marathon weekend, you’ll find all […]
- Always Some Madness in LoveA free cross stitch pattern of the popular Friedrich Nietzsche quote… This pattern is available both on the Stitching the Night Away website and on Craftsy. Enjoy & Happy Stitching!
- Patriotic Owl USAThis little owl from Alita Designs is all dressed up in red, white, and blue and full of patriotic glory. I love the lines on this one, almost like a ribbon but still a beautiful owl. Of course, combining two of my favorite themes to stitch in the Spring and Summer, owls and patriotic designs. […]
Contributor at It’s a WAHM Thing
Get advice from successful work at home moms!