- Oops! Lost a Domain NameSo I’ve been a little distracted by life lately. June was busy with the end of the school year, graduation and all the things that go along with that, then I had a minor medical procedure, a bunch of medical tests with a few more scheduled for July, and my husband is scheduled to have […]
- Testing Article Forge for Creating ContentFirst, I want to mention that I clicked on an ad while reading an article about content marketing to learn about this service. That’s something I usually don’t do, so props to the folks at Article Forge for good marketing efforts. I was actually expecting to find a writer for hire platform (like iWriter or […]
- 80 Done-For-You Business & Success Quote Images to Use for Social MediaTake a peek at what you get: It’s a dime sale! The price starts out at just $1.00 and increases with each package purchased until it caps at $17. Package includes personal use rights: Word document list of quotes (numbered) Text document list of quotes (numbered) Images of each quote (numbered to correspond to the […]
- DMC Thread Matches for Unavailable Colours in the UK/EuropeCurrently DMC thread colours 3880-3895 are not available to buy from Authorized DMC UK/Europe retailers. They are only for sale outside the EU and not allowed to be imported and sold. Kate from Lakeside Needlecraft has gone through the 465 current threads and made an alternative pack which is matched as closely as possible to […]
- Getting to Know Featured Stitcher Lisa P.Let’s get into the stitching questions and have some fun getting to know Lisa, her projects, and her crafty stash… What’s your favorite type of cross stitch project to work on? I like like working on all types of designs. Do you have a favorite designer? I don’t just have one. I like Joan Elliot, […]
- Star Wars Cross Stitch Pattern Round UpStar Wars: Cross Stitch Kit: 12 Iconic Patterns from a Galaxy Far, Far Away by Rhys Turton and John Lohman – Available on Amazon Star Wars Six Tiny Space Ships by dinosaurspaceshop Available on Etsy Bless This Wretched Hive of Scum and Villainy by hardcorestitchcorps Available on Etsy Star Wars Aurebesh Sampler by AdLeones Available […]
- Virtual Assistant, Such a Deceptive PhraseWhile you may work virtually from a location of your choosing and you may assist someone in their business, I’m willing to bet the bank that you do so much more than the phrase “virtual assistant” actually conveys. It’s such a broad umbrella term, sometimes misused and frequently misunderstood. So much so that many virtual […]
- 5 Free and Affordable Alternatives to DocusignI’m personally not a fan of contracts and it’s not something I use very often in my own client relationships. However, there are times and circumstances when you need signed documents that are legally-binding to protect you and your business. These tools come in handy for getting those documents signed properly and securely when your […]
- Only You Can Decide What Success Looks Like For YOUWe often have preconceived notions of what “success” means, usually the opinions of others thrust upon us and being told that you must do X or Y to be successful, or you must have this, you must make $_______ annually, on and on. Here’s the thing. That’s a bunch of crap. Success is not defined […]
- Every Book is a TARDISDoctor Who themed bookmark pattern by Erika Glover A beginner level bookmark project perfect for any Doctor Who fan that loves to read. … because it transports you through time and space to another world and it’s bigger on the inside 😉 The perfect stitching project for your binge watching marathon weekend, you’ll find all […]
- Always Some Madness in LoveA free cross stitch pattern of the popular Friedrich Nietzsche quote… This pattern is available both on the Stitching the Night Away website and on Craftsy. Enjoy & Happy Stitching!
- Patriotic Owl USAThis little owl from Alita Designs is all dressed up in red, white, and blue and full of patriotic glory. I love the lines on this one, almost like a ribbon but still a beautiful owl. Of course, combining two of my favorite themes to stitch in the Spring and Summer, owls and patriotic designs. […]
Contributor at It’s a WAHM Thing
Get advice from successful work at home moms!