Hello. Nice to meet you.
Accurate transcriptionist, passionate cross stitcher, writer at heart, wife, mom, dreamer of dreams and finder of lost shoes...
Loretta Oliver, married to the comic book geek of her dreams and mother of four amazing young men, has been working from home full time since 2001. With a busy transcription service business, a few niche sites, and a handful of other internet marketing projects on the go, the computer is always fired up and the ideas are always flowing.
Accurate and reasonably priced transcription services for internet marketers, authors, journalists, work at home folks, bloggers, podcasters and countless others who need to transform spoken words into written words. No project is too big or too small, I treat them all equally.
You can find rates and other information at https://thesmallbusinesstranscriptionist.com/
- Prioritize Money Making Activities as Part of a Productive Daily RoutineOne of the most productive time-management success secrets for business owners is to learn to focus on income producing activities. As a business owner, everything you do does not produce income. It doesn’t mean that those tasks that do not produce income aren’t important, all business owners have tasks to do that aren’t related to […]
- Reclaim Wasted Time and Increase ProductivityThere are only 24 hours in a day, and there’s always a lot of things to be done, so you must learn to use your working hours to their maximum benefit. You can go willy-nilly through your day, doing a little of this or a little of that, feeling more and more unaccomplished as the […]
- 8 Ways to Add Engagement to Social Media Posts (even if they’re automated postings)The key aim of any social media marketing campaign should be to build engagement. This means that your followers interact with your posts – they comment, they like them, they share them and so on. You also need to send them back to your website and you need to increase your profits! However, this all […]
- Evaluating & Improving Your Call To ActionA call to action (often referred to as simply CTA) is an important component of any publicity campaign. It doesn’t matter if your objective is to increase brand awareness, to sell product, or to bring in clients for services that you offer, without a clear all to action your audience will not know what you […]
- Strawberry Heart from Amanda GregoryI love strawberry season 🙂 This cute heart-shaped band sampler from Amanda Gregory is full of strawberry themed beauty. Get the pattern from Amanda’s site at http://amandas-designs.blogspot.com/2014/04/strawberry-heart-cross-stitch-free-chart.html This design does have fractional stitches, but please don’t let those frighten you away from this cute cross stitch pattern. They’re not too difficult, I promise. It’s also […]