Hello. Nice to meet you.
Accurate transcriptionist, passionate cross stitcher, writer at heart, wife, mom, dreamer of dreams and finder of lost shoes...
Loretta Oliver, married to the comic book geek of her dreams and mother of four amazing young men, has been working from home full time since 2001. With a busy transcription service business, a few niche sites, and a handful of other internet marketing projects on the go, the computer is always fired up and the ideas are always flowing.
Accurate and reasonably priced transcription services for internet marketers, authors, journalists, work at home folks, bloggers, podcasters and countless others who need to transform spoken words into written words. No project is too big or too small, I treat them all equally.
You can find rates and other information at https://thesmallbusinesstranscriptionist.com/
- Prioritize Money Making Activities as Part of a Productive Daily RoutineOne of the most productive time-management success secrets for business owners is to learn to focus on income producing activities. As a business owner, everything you do does not produce income. It doesn’t mean that those tasks that do not produce income aren’t important, all business owners have tasks to do that aren’t related to […]
- Reclaim Wasted Time and Increase ProductivityThere are only 24 hours in a day, and there’s always a lot of things to be done, so you must learn to use your working hours to their maximum benefit. You can go willy-nilly through your day, doing a little of this or a little of that, feeling more and more unaccomplished as the […]
- Stitching My Token of Love by Rosewood ManorView this post on Instagram the last page of My Token of Love (Rosewood Manor) is coming along nicely … though I still haven't decided what to put inside the wreath areas fabric: 28 count evenweave from Silkweaver Expressions (from the old Silkweaver) thread: #dmc115 . . . . […]
- What to Post on Social Media and When to Automate ThingsWhich Networks Are Right for You? When working out your social media posting plan, the networks you choose to post to should be an important part of that plan. The good news is that there is no absolute right or wrong choice when it comes to knowing which social networks you should sign up for. […]
- 8 Ways to Add Engagement to Social Media Posts (even if they’re automated postings)The key aim of any social media marketing campaign should be to build engagement. This means that your followers interact with your posts – they comment, they like them, they share them and so on. You also need to send them back to your website and you need to increase your profits! However, this all […]
- Scottish Thistle from Albion GouldSometimes little things pop up that are just a joy to discover. This lovely Scottish Thistle was one of those things for me. I was taking a break from working and looking around on Pinterest when I discovered a pin for this design that led me to Albion Gould’s website. Where I then proceeded to […]