Hello. Nice to meet you.
Accurate transcriptionist, passionate cross stitcher, writer at heart, wife, mom, dreamer of dreams and finder of lost shoes...
Loretta Oliver, married to the comic book geek of her dreams and mother of four amazing young men, has been working from home full time since 2001. With a busy transcription service business, a few niche sites, and a handful of other internet marketing projects on the go, the computer is always fired up and the ideas are always flowing.
Accurate and reasonably priced transcription services for internet marketers, authors, journalists, work at home folks, bloggers, podcasters and countless others who need to transform spoken words into written words. No project is too big or too small, I treat them all equally.
You can find rates and other information at https://thesmallbusinesstranscriptionist.com/
- Avoiding Interruptions and Time Suckers for Maximum Work at Home ProductivityWorking from home is a wonderful experience that enables people to take control of their destiny. But, there are so many issues that can pop up each day that interrupt your otherwise smooth day. You might even participate in some interrupters and time suckers willingly without even realizing it. The days go by so fast, […]
- Changing Bad Work Habits Into ProductivityDo you spend hours every day working on something yet never seem to get anything done? Does it take you too much time to complete any tasks, even simple ones? Do you find it more difficult to complete your work in a timely fashion? Have you considered maybe you have bad habits that are sabotaging […]
- Big List of Cross Stitch SALs to Join in 2020Every year there seem to be more and more stitchalongs to join, and it's hard to choose which ones to participate in. I fully and honestly admit to lurking and just watching on a few SALs. Half the fun is watching the pieces unfold and seeing everyone's progress and customization to their work. In no […]
- 20 FREE Done-for-You Kindness Quote Images to Use for Social MediaCompletely free social media images with a kindness theme.
- What to Post on Social Media and When to Automate ThingsWhich Networks Are Right for You? When working out your social media posting plan, the networks you choose to post to should be an important part of that plan. The good news is that there is no absolute right or wrong choice when it comes to knowing which social networks you should sign up for. […]
- Craft More Happy Moments with Bluprint’s FREE Creativity Care Package 3/26/20 – 4/9/20Watch over 1,300 creative education classes ranging from knitting, sewing, baking, cooking, family crafts, and more. ~ FREE ~