- Are Beards a Big Niche?Back in January I made a list in my niche notebook of niche topics that I wanted to keep an eye, things that seemed trendy or new and possibly trendy. Beard accessories and tools was one of the things on that list – and it seems to be growing. When I say beard accessories I […]
- Need Some Pokémon Go Related Content?Just because Pokémon Go is a free game to play doesn’t mean there aren’t things to buy, and therefore things for you as an affiliate to sell. When the smart phone with Pokemon GO and the paired Pokemon GO Plus accessory are within range of each other, both will begin to vibrate when a Pokemon […]
- HubPages Launches Their Niche Sites…Since acquiring Squidoo I feel like HubPages has been trying to recover and regain their footing to make a comeback. Today they launched their new line of niche sites with 25 separate networks where you can create content on niche topics…. TatRing PetHelpful Bellatory Delishably AxleAddict CalorieBee FeltMagnet Dengarden LevelSkip ReelRundown Spinditty Exemplore ToughNickel KindredBond […]
- Stitching the 2017 Rainbow SAL from Connie Gee DesignsThis is a free design being released in parts as a stitch-a-long at Connie Gee Designs. You’ll find all of the information and downloads at http://www.conniegeedesigns.com/2017-sal.html. A little more stitching time and I managed to finish the January portion of the SAL 🙂 Yay!!! Fourth round of stitching while watching Travelers with Brian Saturday night, […]
- 12 SALs Happening in 2017Stitchrovia’s Charity SAL for UK based charity Mind. All profits from the pattern will go to directly to the charity to help those who suffer with mental health issues, as well as their families. You’ll find the first of nine installments at https://www.etsy.com/listing/505309597/charity-sal-for-mind-release-1-of-9 Connie Gee Designs 2017 Rainbow SAL. Year long sampler with a free […]
- Always Some Madness in LoveClick Here to Try Amazon Prime 30-Day Free Trial My favorite Nietzsche quote. Quite possibly my favorite quote of anyone ever. Download the free cross stitch pattern here as a PDF or add it to your account at Craftsy, whichever you prefer. Pattern size: 209 w X 126 h ~ I charted this with four […]
- 5 Grab & Go Gluten Free SnacksFresh fruit and vegetables are the best gluten free snacks and of course we all know whole foods are always best for us, but sometimes you need something shelf stable, in a wrapper, or easily portable that won’t get squashed in your bag. And sometimes you just want something crunchy to snack on that isn’t […]
- Summertime Schedules and Un-SchedulesIt’s summertime, schools out and the temps are rising. Admittedly, in our house this often means that the schedule has been thrown out the window. Between summer jobs and late night movie marathons the kids are all over the place with their schedules. When my kids were younger we stuck to a pretty strict bedtime […]
- Appointment Scheduling Plugin for WordPressWith this plugin you can manage your appointment calendar right from your WordPress dashboard. It’s super easy to install and configure, and your clients will love how easy it is to book time with you. Point and click, drag and drop. Easy. Gives you the power to determine holidays and days off, you decide when […]
- Using Freshbooks for Your Virtual Assistant BusinessPlay in browser above or Download MP3 Today I want to talk with you about Freshbooks. You’ve probably noticed that we mention it a lot and it’s noted all over the website, too. There are reasons that we here at VA Helper really love it and I thought I’d share them with you today. To […]
- Connie Gee’s 2017 Rainbow Stitch-a-LongThis is a year long SAL from Connie Gee Designs with 13 downloadable pattern parts. You can download the main border design, which has 12 circles, one for each month’s pattern release, and the first installment for January is ready. Each month in 2017 a new circle section will be released. You’ll find all of […]
- 2017 Band SamplerKell from Kincavel Krossses does an annual band sampler freebie and the designs are always so pretty, the design this year is no exception. You’ll find the pattern available for download on the Kincavel Krosses website [here]. Enjoy & Happy Stitching!
- Cardinal Snowflake Ornaments from The Victoria SamplerThis beautiful cardinal ornament from The Victoria Sampler includes instructions for two ways to stitch it. Stitch one, stitch both, or stitch a bunch for gifts. You’ll find the pattern on The Victoria Sampler site here. Enjoy & Happy Stitching!
Contributor at It’s a WAHM Thing
Get advice from successful work at home moms!