- Gluten-Free Lifestyle PLR ArticlesPackage includes these five articles: 5 Sneaky Places Gluten Is Hiding In Your Life (1,064 words) Cool Apps for Your Gluten Free Lifestyle (875 words) 5 No-Fuss Gluten Free Breakfast Ideas (828 words) Myths & Truths About a Gluten Free Diet (972 words) Gluten Free Lifestyle Tips (618 words) That’s a total of 4,357 words […]
- How Long Should Your Blog Content Be?An often debated topic in the SEO world, a confusing sea of ever-changing answers for bloggers and content creators. How long does a piece of content on your website need to be to be successful? There are a few problems with this and similar questions regarding content and length. Every niche and audience is different. […]
- Answer the Questions, Even When You Think People Already Know the AnswersThere’s no such thing as a question that is too basic or an answer that is too simple. Just because you know how to do a thing doesn’t mean everyone in your niche or audience knows how to do that thing. There are different levels of expertise and knowledge in everything, some people are just […]
- Getting to Know Featured Stitcher Lisa P.Let’s get into the stitching questions and have some fun getting to know Lisa, her projects, and her crafty stash… What’s your favorite type of cross stitch project to work on? I like like working on all types of designs. Do you have a favorite designer? I don’t just have one. I like Joan Elliot, […]
- Star Wars Cross Stitch Pattern Round UpStar Wars: Cross Stitch Kit: 12 Iconic Patterns from a Galaxy Far, Far Away by Rhys Turton and John Lohman – Available on Amazon Star Wars Six Tiny Space Ships by dinosaurspaceshop Available on Etsy Bless This Wretched Hive of Scum and Villainy by hardcorestitchcorps Available on Etsy Star Wars Aurebesh Sampler by AdLeones Available […]
- April Stitching and Stash AcquisitionA quick look at everything I worked on in April…. I actually didn’t Instagram or do progress pics on anything all month, so I just grabbed what was out and took photos just now while I was writing this. I was in such a rhythm at the beginning of the year – stitch, photo, blog […]
- 5 Grab & Go Gluten Free SnacksFresh fruit and vegetables are the best gluten free snacks and of course we all know whole foods are always best for us, but sometimes you need something shelf stable, in a wrapper, or easily portable that won’t get squashed in your bag. And sometimes you just want something crunchy to snack on that isn’t […]
- Virtual Assistant, Such a Deceptive PhraseWhile you may work virtually from a location of your choosing and you may assist someone in their business, I’m willing to bet the bank that you do so much more than the phrase “virtual assistant” actually conveys. It’s such a broad umbrella term, sometimes misused and frequently misunderstood. So much so that many virtual […]
- 5 Free and Affordable Alternatives to DocusignI’m personally not a fan of contracts and it’s not something I use very often in my own client relationships. However, there are times and circumstances when you need signed documents that are legally-binding to protect you and your business. These tools come in handy for getting those documents signed properly and securely when your […]
- Only You Can Decide What Success Looks Like For YOUWe often have preconceived notions of what “success” means, usually the opinions of others thrust upon us and being told that you must do X or Y to be successful, or you must have this, you must make $_______ annually, on and on. Here’s the thing. That’s a bunch of crap. Success is not defined […]
- Patriotic Owl USAThis little owl from Alita Designs is all dressed up in red, white, and blue and full of patriotic glory. I love the lines on this one, almost like a ribbon but still a beautiful owl. Of course, combining two of my favorite themes to stitch in the Spring and Summer, owls and patriotic designs. […]
- All Patterns at StitchMeGifts Are Free for a Limited TimeEvery pattern at StitchMe.Gifts is free right now! You do need an account to receive your patterns, but that is free to set up as well. Just add the patterns you want to your cart and go through the checkout (no credit card needed). After you complete the checkout you’ll find the PDF downloads under […]
- Patchwork Butterfly from DMCI spotted this colorful patchwork butterfly on DMC’s Commonthread website. This is a beginner level project with all full stitches, so don’t be fooled or intimidated by all those colors 😉 You’ll find the pattern [here] on the Commonthread website as a PDF to download. Enjoy & Happy Stitching!
Contributor at It’s a WAHM Thing
Get advice from successful work at home moms!