- Answer the Questions, Even When You Think People Already Know the AnswersThere’s no such thing as a question that is too basic or an answer that is too simple. Just because you know how to do a thing doesn’t mean everyone in your niche or audience knows how to do that thing. There are different levels of expertise and knowledge in everything, some people are just […]
- Second Quarter Niche PicksI had some good feedback on my first quarter niche picks, so I thought we’d continue and do this again with a dozen niche site ideas to get your thoughts brewing for your next project (or maybe even your first project)… virtual reality headsets and other gear home robotics & automation (robot vacuums, learning thermostats, […]
- Lists and Bullet Point Content Can Work For YouList posts, you hear people saying you should create them and you wonder why, what’s the big deal, and what is it about lists posts that’s so darn great anyway. I’m a fan of lists. I make a lot of lists … so many my kids make fun of me for making lists of everything. […]
- March Stitching and Stash AcquisitionSo after some really nice progress in January and February, March was kind of a dud. I did very little stitching and I didn’t even get the newsletter out here during the month. The only thing I stitched on was the Rainbow SAL and I didn’t even finish the March medallion, just the outline parts. […]
- February Stitching and Stash AcquisitionA quick look at everything I stitched on in February…
- Stitching the 2017 Rainbow SAL from Connie Gee DesignsThis is a free design being released in parts as a stitch-a-long at Connie Gee Designs. You’ll find all of the information and downloads at http://www.conniegeedesigns.com/2017-sal.html. February: February is stitched in DMC 947. I stitched most of this month’s section in the quiet part of the night after everyone else went to bed and I […]
- 5 Grab & Go Gluten Free SnacksFresh fruit and vegetables are the best gluten free snacks and of course we all know whole foods are always best for us, but sometimes you need something shelf stable, in a wrapper, or easily portable that won’t get squashed in your bag. And sometimes you just want something crunchy to snack on that isn’t […]
- Only You Can Decide What Success Looks Like For YOUWe often have preconceived notions of what “success” means, usually the opinions of others thrust upon us and being told that you must do X or Y to be successful, or you must have this, you must make $_______ annually, on and on. Here’s the thing. That’s a bunch of crap. I want you to […]
- The Easiest Way to Add Affiliate Marketing to Your Service Offering BusinessWhen you’re offering a service you can sometimes feel restrained inside the walls of your available time, but you still want to grow your business and increase your income. An interesting and easy way to add income to your business without taking on new clients or making your daily task list longer is by being […]
- Automation Tools You Can Use to Save TimeIFTTT Free for everyone. Probably the most well known of the automation tools is IFTTT (if this then that). Easy to use, easy to set up, and free. The database of IFTTT is growing and evolving all the time and there’s a wide range of automation sequences (called Applets in this case) you can set […]
- All Patterns at StitchMeGifts Are Free for a Limited TimeEvery pattern at StitchMe.Gifts is free right now! You do need an account to receive your patterns, but that is free to set up as well. Just add the patterns you want to your cart and go through the checkout (no credit card needed). After you complete the checkout you’ll find the PDF downloads under […]
- Patchwork Butterfly from DMCI spotted this colorful patchwork butterfly on DMC’s Commonthread website. This is a beginner level project with all full stitches, so don’t be fooled or intimidated by all those colors 😉 You’ll find the pattern [here] on the Commonthread website as a PDF to download. Enjoy & Happy Stitching!
- Cute Needleroll from Stitch-CreationsThis is a cute little mini needleroll design from Stitch-Creations. You’ll find the pattern [here] and the directions for sewing and finishing the needleroll [here]. If you’re using Google Chrome as your browser you can right click and translate the pages to English as needed. Enjoy and Happy Stitching!
Contributor at It’s a WAHM Thing
Get advice from successful work at home moms!