- Are Beards a Big Niche?Back in January I made a list in my niche notebook of niche topics that I wanted to keep an eye, things that seemed trendy or new and possibly trendy. Beard accessories and tools was one of the things on that list – and it seems to be growing. When I say beard accessories I […]
- Need Some Pokémon Go Related Content?Just because Pokémon Go is a free game to play doesn’t mean there aren’t things to buy, and therefore things for you as an affiliate to sell. When the smart phone with Pokemon GO and the paired Pokemon GO Plus accessory are within range of each other, both will begin to vibrate when a Pokemon […]
- HubPages Launches Their Niche Sites…Since acquiring Squidoo I feel like HubPages has been trying to recover and regain their footing to make a comeback. Today they launched their new line of niche sites with 25 separate networks where you can create content on niche topics…. TatRing PetHelpful Bellatory Delishably AxleAddict CalorieBee FeltMagnet Dengarden LevelSkip ReelRundown Spinditty Exemplore ToughNickel KindredBond […]
- Suicide Prevention Week ; This Story Isn’t Over Yet Free Cross Stitch PatternIf you are ever in crisis, need help, or just to talk through a moment, call National Suicide Prevention Hotline at 1-800-273-TALK (8255) where you’ll be connected to a counselor at a crisis center in your area, 24/7. This week is National Suicide Prevention Week. I’ve been meaning to chart something to stitch for Project […]
- Death Before Decaf PatternYou probably already know that I love coffee. So this happened. Available on Craftsy and Etsy — and soon on Amazon All pattern sales here at Stitching the Night Away support my addictions to Death Wish Coffee and pretty hand dyed threads. Happy Stitching!
- Quilted Heart DozenAvailable on Craftsy and Etsy — and soon on Amazon Stitch them individually. Stitch them all together. With a border. Without a border. Whatever you decide on, I want you to have fun and enjoy your stitching 🙂 Each heart is 30 x 30 with border or 24 x 24 without a border. All together […]
- 5 Grab & Go Gluten Free SnacksFresh fruit and vegetables are the best gluten free snacks and of course we all know whole foods are always best for us, but sometimes you need something shelf stable, in a wrapper, or easily portable that won’t get squashed in your bag. And sometimes you just want something crunchy to snack on that isn’t […]
- Summertime Schedules and Un-SchedulesIt’s summertime, schools out and the temps are rising. Admittedly, in our house this often means that the schedule has been thrown out the window. Between summer jobs and late night movie marathons the kids are all over the place with their schedules. When my kids were younger we stuck to a pretty strict bedtime […]
- Appointment Scheduling Plugin for WordPressWith this plugin you can manage your appointment calendar right from your WordPress dashboard. It’s super easy to install and configure, and your clients will love how easy it is to book time with you. Point and click, drag and drop. Easy. Gives you the power to determine holidays and days off, you decide when […]
- Using Freshbooks for Your Virtual Assistant BusinessPlay in browser above or Download MP3 Today I want to talk with you about Freshbooks. You’ve probably noticed that we mention it a lot and it’s noted all over the website, too. There are reasons that we here at VA Helper really love it and I thought I’d share them with you today. To […]
- Autumn Blackwork CatThis lovely cat design comes from Kitty & Me Designs by Pamela Kellogg. Super cute and yet elegant at the same time. That’s what I love about blackwork stitching, it looks fancy sometimes but it’s so relaxing and soothing to stitch up. Get the downloadable pattern over at the Kitty & Me Designs blog. Enjoy […]
- Merry Christmas Ya Filthy AnimalThis cute little freebie is accompanied by a tutorial for creating a little hoop ornament from start to finish using the pattern from DIY Candy. Enjoy and Happy Stitching!
- America in Red White and BlueThis free cross stitch pattern is from the Country Living’s July/August 2016 issue and is downloadable from their website [here]. Enjoy & Happy Stitching!
Contributor at It’s a WAHM Thing
Get advice from successful work at home moms!